Get OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety) Certification
OHSAS 18001 is the international Occupation Health and Safety Assessment Series specification that aims to control the potential hazards within an organization. OHSAS 18001 has been developed to be compatible with the ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System). It was formulated to help organizations for establishing occupational health and safety policies and objectives. A certified Occupational Health and Safety Management System demonstrate the conscious determination of the organization to safeguard the employees and the environment from harmful incidents.
Benefits of OHSAS 18001
- Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Augment a healthy and safe working environment
- Gain competitive edge in the global market
- Promote trust to the customers on compliance with regulatory requirements
- Reduction in the material loss caused by accidents and production interruptions by Emergency preparedness and response.
- Reduction in the insurance costs as well as costs due to absence of employees OHSAS Management Program
- Defined Structure and Responsibility
- Improvement Training, Awareness and Competence
- Effective Consultation and Communication Operational Control